Big Data - Big Business
AuDaScience is revolutionizing big data machine learning for B2C enterprise.
AuDaScience develops automated data science and machine learning applications for the B2C enterprise market.
AuDaScience business software tools work out-of-the-box and require little or no expert intervention. For the first time, corporate users can design and deploy machine learning models to gain powerful actionable business insights on sales, marketing optimization, fraud prevention, credit risk management, data security protection and overall strategic decision making.
The AuDaScience BRAINs™ [Big-data Recommendations for Actionable Insights] platform replaces the need for data scientists, programmers, data management experts and analysts. It shortens the process of building and deploying the most complex predictive models from months to days, and even to hours, depending on the project.
- Marketing and service managers to quickly implement cost-effective sales and loyalty campaigns with up to 50% measurable performance improvement
- Risk managers to quickly implement internal cost-effective scoring models for credit, collection and money laundering that streamline risk management operations
- Compliance managers to quickly implement analytics for preventing internal fraud and embezzlement, reducing critical operational risks
- Information security managers to quickly implement a behaviour-based anomalies detection system for reducing for data leakage risks
Customers who have already implemented AuDaScience BRAINs and its applications report immediate gains:
- Dramatically shorter time-to-market required for implementing such projects
- Data mining model remains relevant and updated in changing business conditions
- Development and ongoing updating of predictive models without the need for data scientists and business intelligence experts
- Fast ROI
Spin-off from G-STAT
AuDaScience is a spin-off from G-STAT. G-STAT, a big-data private company, specializing in consumer-oriented analytics services. For over 15 years, the company has provided services for major banks and financial institutions, telecom, healthcare, insurance, internet and retail chains, improving marketing, sales, anti-fraud and risk management results. With over 150 professional consultants, AuDaScience helps enterprises extract valuable business knowledge out of their DWH and unstructured databases to dramatically improve performance.
Over the years G-STAT has conducted hundreds of successful predictive analytics projects for its customers, developing some of the most extensive business practices and technical know-how in the market.
In 2017 AuDaScience span off from G-STAT in order to pack their huge expertise and business practice into an easy-to-use analytical software platform and related applications. This shift allows companies to get excellent sales & marketing and risk management performance enhancements at a fraction of the cost, without constant support of external experts. The company's revolutionary BRAINs [Big-data Recommendations for Actionable Insights], an automatic big data machine learning platform has been developed out of a deep understanding of our customers' needs and the desire to overcome the primary challenges of implementing data mining projects using legacy market tools. AuDaScience BRAINs now enables end-to-end development and deployment of hundreds of models automatically, in record time. It significantly streamlines outbound and inbound marketing and risk management operations and visibly contributes to increased revenues, sometimes amounting to millions of dollars per year while reducing credit and operational risks.